Classes begin quarterly
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online Nashville Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a high-growth career track, and Vanderbilt University Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills for full-stack web development. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn in-demand front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time (24 weeks) while maintaining your work schedule.
- For those who wish to study at a faster pace we also offer a full-time (12 weeks) option.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects.
- Put your new skills into practice by building complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Vanderbilt University.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
Through either a virtual classroom experience, you will enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands on experience in full-stack web development. As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible.
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work hard…then our program could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one.
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job.
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product.
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college.
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our curriculum covers front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Students complete the part-time coding program in 6 months (24 weeks), and the full-time program in 3 months (12 weeks).
While some background knowledge is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. The pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for the Coding Boot Camp.
No, applicants do not need to be VU students to enroll in Vanderbilt University Coding Boot Camp. This program is offered through the Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management and Vanderbilt School of Engineering in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
Coding Boot Camp
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday